Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Me in Baltimore

Today is 5th september, this is my first blog... just thought will start writing something that i feel like saying... now a days i am alone here..... so lot of times I just while away time watching TV or reading other's blog... hmm i am a guy from "singara" chennai... working for an MNC .. currently at the client site..

When I landed in america.. just thought everything is going to be fine.. and my life is going to be very easy... but i wrong.. what ever i do i ended up having some problem... right from visa... some how managed to get over things.. but still struggling to make things right.... these things doesn't mean that iam not enjoining the stay.. even last week i went to niagara.. with my friends.. sendhil and sathya.. now who are these 2 characters... Both are my college mates... sendhil -- nice guy i have ever met... always cool... sathya -- nice girl to have fun, very thoughtful.. actually I started reading blogs because of her... she only asked me read blogs....

I really miss chennai.. that fun is not here.....

No comments: